Invitation to tender
We require a Research & Development partner to work with us to overcome technical challenges in delivering the next version of our agricultural show management software.
Interested parties must be able to demonstrate research capabilities in :
- Multi-experience design. Intuitive and single point off interaction moving from mobile phone to multi-sensory, Rendering software on multiple show user devices including wearables. Improving GIS integration into applications.
- Multi-tenanted databases. Meeting the heterogeneous needs of small shows through optimised template drivers. The use of AI to automate all aspects of cloud service architecture, delivery, operations and governance.
- User democratization. Providing people with easy access to technology without expensive training. Automating and fine tuning existing support platforms to learn and increasingly personalise support output.
- Data security. Tightening security for users with limited technical or financial resources. Automating payment gateway and secure transactions. Exploring blockchain potential for overcoming payment complexity for unknown participants in a transaction pricing model.
- 5G data networks. Assessing 5th generation of mobile internet connectivity. Designing architectures to optimise potential and opportunities from super-fast download and upload speeds as well as more stable connections.
To be considered for this opportunity, please provide:
- A brief description of your company including history, staff numbers, qualifications and hourly rates for relevant staff roles.
- Three examples of/ references for similar work in the past, ideally including at least one project in the agricultural show sector.
- An unequivocal agreement that the IPR of all research output will reside with us.
- Details of turnover/ accounts for the last three years.
Once we have received all expressions of interest we will draw up a shortlist based on the information provided and will conduct further discussions with the chosen parties.
Note that we are not bound to accept the lowest offer, or any of the offers if we do not consider them suitable.
How to apply: