The launch of the all-new ShowBiz5 means we need more people in our customer service team to migrate existing users and welcome aboard new customers. We recruit for attitude and train for skill so caring about people is more important than knowing about event management software. That said, experience of and a passion for agricultural shows will be a big plus.
Customer Service Team Role
Your role is to identify, meet and exceed our customer needs. This is varied and wide-ranging and can include any or all of the below …
- Regularly communicating with customers online, on the phone, or in person
- Recording details of all customer interactions using the company CRM
- Monitoring and managing Zendesk customer portals and other community devices
- Helping with the testing of software before it is released to the customer
- Supporting training to customers both in person and in written or recorded media
- Contributing to user guides or other suitable help systems
- Providing first line support for software and services
- Managing and prioritising customer support tickets within service level agreements
- Ensuring customers are kept informed of progress of support tickets
- Supporting social media, webinars and other online promotion activities
The post is full-time and based at our office in Ipswich. We support flexible working so if this doesn’t quite fit then you are still welcome to apply. For more information and a job description please contact Lucinda Sharp.